Shipping rate is offered to comercial (business) addresses only, an addiontal $100 will be added to any residential address. Nail dryer stations are big and heavy to ship by Fedex or UPS, They will be required to ship by truck. We pride ourselves on offering some of the best freight companies in the industry.
Shipping rate for nail dryer station is $230 each. Just add item to cart and the system will calculate shipping cost based on quantity in cart.
- Freight delivery is curbside or loading dock only. The trucking company is only responsible for unloading the skid(s) off their truck. It is your responsibility to take the freight into the building.
- If you request Inside Delivery, there is an additional charge from the trucking company for this service and you are 100% responsible for these charges regardless of the size of your order. The charges are determined and controlled by the trucking company.
- You can make arrangements with the delivering carrier directly for inside delivery and they will collect the fees from you accordingly. Tittac does not get involved with this process.
In addition to inside delivery charges, the customer is responsible for any additional delivery service charges and fees including but not limited to, limited access, liftgate, call ahead service and redelivery charges.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in new condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the delivery receipt. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements. Open and inspect all packages after driver leaves, report any and all damages immediately to Customer Service at 1-800-319-6964. We will ask for a copy of the bill of lading signed as instructed above. Once received, we will begin to process your replacement order.
- If you have received damaged items but didn't follow these instructions please still contact us so we can review any options that may be available to you. This could include discounted replacements or filing claims directly with the freight company.
Hawaii, Alaska and International
- When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Ultimate Direction has no control over these charges, nor can Ultimate Direction predict what they may be.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
If you have any questions regarding international shipping, please call 1-800-319-6964 or click contact us