This stylish pedicure chair will draw in customers from far and near. When you are ordering the La Fleur 4 chair, you’re given complete control over the colour scheme. The base, leather, bowl, and even the acrylic outline colours can all be chosen.
With the La Fleur 4, you can adjust the footrest so that it’s perfect for each customer. Not only that but there is a built-in massage system, pipeless jets, and a retractable hose, all of which are easy to use and that take the level of luxury to a whole new level.
Gulfstream’s La Fleur 4 holds the following certifications: UL certification, Boston MA Approval, Los Angeles CA Approval, IAPMO certification, which is certified to CSA standard
• Manicure Massage Chair; Full Shiatsu Massage.
• Acetone Resistant Arm Rests and Manicure Trays, Integrated on Both Sides.
• USB and Electrical Outlet.
• 9 Different Glass Bowl Colors.
• Flip-up Manicure Tray.
• Integrated Footrest.
• The Variety of Color and Finish Options.
- Dimensions Without Trays - 55"L X 32"W X 58"H
- Dimensions With Trays - 55"L X 44"W X 58"H
- Weight - 350 lbs (130 kg) Shipping weight 420lbs (157kg)
- Tub Capacity - 5 US gal (19L)
- Water Source - 1/2" pipe thread fitting hot & cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 to 120 PSI required. Back Flow Preventers can be factory installed on request only.
- Drain Source - 1-1/4" drain. 1/2" if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps. Factory installed discharge pump (optional).
- Electrical - Whirlpool Cleanjet 1/5HP 120V 1.5 AMP 60hz. Discharge pump (optional) 110V 5.5 AMP 60Hz. Must meet local codes / Ground fault interrupter required.
- Base Material - Premium quality genuine lucite Cast Acrylic reinforced with Fiberglass and Gel Resin.
- Chair Material - Durable leatherette with protective finish. Manufactured to provide protection in medical and health care environments.
- Warranty - View Details
- Certifications - cULus listed, CE, cETL, cUPC, LAPC, Massachusetts