Flawlessly designed, easy to control, and very comfortable – this is the level of luxury that you can expect from the Lavender 3 pedicure chair.
Numerous colour designs are available so that whatever your salon’s interior looks like, you can make the chair fit in. Among the Lavender 3 chair’s features, there are several additional features that can be added. The backflow preventer can minimize the risk of plumbing problems, LED lights can light up your salon instead of blinding overhead lighting, and for health and safety concerns, the air vent system.
Every customer that uses the Lavender 3 will instantly feel embraced by the luxury and comfort that it provides.
- Magnetic IDjet Technology
- Shiatsu Massage
- Color Therapy
- Manicure Trays W/ Removable Soaker Bowls
- Massage Remote
- Adjustable Footrest
- Pull Out Spray
- Motorized Recline
- Adjustable Armrests
- Dimensions Without Trays - 55"L X 30"W X 58"H
- Dimensions With Trays - 55"L X 46"W X 58"H
- Weight - 350 lbs (130 kg) Shipping weight 420lbs (157kg)
- Tub Capacity - 5 US gal (19L)
- Water Source - 1/2" pipe thread fitting hot & cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 to 120 PSI required. Back Flow Preventers can be factory installed on request only.
- Drain Source - 1-1/4" drain. 1/2" if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps. Factory installed discharge pump (optional).
- Electrical - Whirlpool Cleanjet 1/5HP 120V 1.5 AMP 60hz. Discharge pump (optional) 110V 5.5 AMP 60Hz. Must meet local codes / Ground fault interrupter required.
- Base Material - Premium quality genuine lucite Cast Acrylic reinforced with Fiberglass and Gel Resin.
- Chair Material - Durable leatherette with protective finish. Manufactured to provide protection in medical and health care environments.
- Warranty - View Details
- Certifications - cULus listed, CE, cETL, cUPC, LAPC, Massachusetts